About the After School Program.
- How many students in a class?
We allow a maximum number of 20 students.
- Do the classes have any other fees?
Some classes like: 3D printing and robotics may have an additional material fee.
- Do you provide the computer and iPads or does the school need to provide them?
We use the school’s equipment. If your school does not have a computer lab or iPads, ask us about how we may assist you.
- How long are the classes?
Each class is 1 hour long.
- How many weeks do your classes run for?
The class duration is set to accommodate the schedule set up by the School's enrichment coordinator. They range from 6 to 8 weeks long.
- Who handles registration?
Registration can be handled by via our online system or the after-school enrichment coordinator. At some schools we partner with other after school programs and handle registration together.
- Tell me about the instructors?
Our instructors are qualified trained individuals. They have all been fingerprinted and have background checks completed.
- Do the instructor walk the students from their classrooms to the after school class?
Instructors are NOT responsible for students being walked to the class, after school ends. Students should make their own way to the class.
- When do the after-school classes start?
Typically the class starts 15 minutes after the end of the school day. E.g. if schools ends at 2:30 p.m. the after school class will start at 2:45 p.m. and run for 1 hour.
- What are your policies on refund and make-ups?
No refunds after the first day of classes. No make-up classes for classes missed by students.
- Can the class be cancelled?
The class may be cancelled if the minimum number of students (6 students) is not met.
- Is Computerwisekids covered with liability insurance?
Yes, we are covered by liability insurance.